New Membership and Renewal of an Existing Membership
Membership is open to any person who shares the objectives of ACAA. Become a member and join the dozens of Imazighen and Americans who support the noble causes defended by ACAA.
- ACAA serves as a meeting point for Imazighen and their friends. Join ACAA to be with those who share your culture, goals and concerns.
- ACAA provides a wealth of information to those who seek to know more about Imazighen and their culture, or simply about Tamazgha. If you are curious about anything related to Tamazgha, then come to ACAA.
- Whether it is a cultural celebration, a project that promotes Tamazight or the cause of Imazighen or simply to meet people from Tamazgha , you can come to ACAA.
- ACAA is a non-profit organization and your donations (financial or otherwise) are tax-deductible to the ful extent of the law.
- If you do not wish to become a member, then we ask you to make a donation to one of our projects or funds.
- Members in good standing are entitled to run for office in ACAA or serve on standing committees.
- Members receive The Amazigh Voice and "Isalan n Tiddukla" newsletter free.
- Members are entitled to reduced fees at ACAA events.
- Members are kept informed of all activities and decisions of the executive committee.
- On a yearly basis members are called for an annual meeting where they take part in discussing issues and shaping the future of the association.
To become a member or renew your membership, you need to
- Abide by the bylaws of the association.
- Submit a membership application and pay the membership fee.
Currently, it is: $70 for individual memberships
$80 for families
$40 for students.
For New members:
Click below to download a copy of the membership application, fill it out completely, then send it to the address listed on the membership form.
For Membership Renewals:
If your contact information and your membership type have not changed, send a check or pay by PayPal below.
NOTE: Your personal information will not be shared with any other institution or any other business.
Paypal Payment or Credit Cards:
1. Select the membership type and click on Add to Cart
2. On the paypal website, you can either pay with your paypal account ot scroll down to pay with a credit card.
1. Download the word document below.
2. Fill on it online.
3. Save it as a PDF file or a word file.
4. Send by email to firstname.lastname@example.org